I love this, from an anonymous reader:
The Empath's Cheat-Sheet for What a Sociopath Really MeansDoes anyone have a number 10?
1. I love you: I am fond of your companionship and put you above most, but never above me. Consider it an honor.
2. I'm sorry, forgive me: I really do not enjoy the fact that your mood has altered. Please revert back to normal.
3. I'd do anything for you: I'd do plenty to keep you right where I want you to be
4. My condolences for your loss: *crickets* ... It's just a body. See you later when you aren't being an emotional train-wreck.
5. S/he fills my heart with joy: I haven't had this much fun playing in a long time, and the sex is more than acceptable.
6. I love my family: They're mine.
7. That's simply shocking: You've touched my morbid bone. No need to stop now...
8. Deep down, I feel I'm a good person: I'm not in prison and I stopped abusing animals, mostly. What more can you possibly demand of me?
9. I'm not a monster, I'm a human too: I'm trying to seem human, give me a break. It's not like this is particularly natural for me.
For more information, please visit our Web Community.